Orange County Car and Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Car accidents are one of the most common causes of personal injury. Even though many auto accidents are minor fender-benders, they can still result in a large number of severe injuries and deaths. In addition to the potential for disability, accident victims often experience substantial pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, medical expenses and property damage. Sadly, many car accident victims never receive the full amount of damages to which they are entitled. Very often, car accident victims, unaware of the full value of their claims, accept the first offer from their insurance company.
Our Orange County Car Accident Attorneys Can Help:
- Establish liability by preserving evidence and interviewing witnesses
- Ensure you receive the proper medical care as you recover from your injuries
- Help you understand the law, including statutes of limitations
- Collect the necessary medical records and help you document your injuries properly so that you receive full compensation
- Ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Negotiate a settlement that takes into account all future medical and financial needs.
In cases of malicious intent – such as situations where a company knowingly markets products it knows are defective and such defects cause injuries, victims may be entitled to punitive damages in addition to compensatory damages. Our personal injury attorneys can help determine which damages you are eligible for and can help you build an effective case.
We routinely handle car accidents knowing that this is not an everyday experience for you. We will guide you through every step in the process. By getting to know you and thoroughly understanding your accident case, we can provide you with superior legal representation. We have over 40 years experience helping car accident victims in Irvine, Anaheim, Inland Empire, Orange County, San Diego and all of Southern California.